WEBSITE ADA RENOVATION
The City of St. Cloud is committed to ensuring that all residents and visitors, including persons with disabilities, are able to access and use all of our services. We are continually seeking solutions to improve www.stcloud.org.
Please be advised that this website is currently under remediation to ensure accessibility to our disabled residents and visitors.
Should you encounter any inaccessible material or a barrier to the use of this website, please contact the City of St. Cloud at:
1300 9th Street
St. Cloud, FL 34769
While city documents are temporarily removed from the website to allow us time to review them for ADA compliance, you may make a public records request to inspect public records that were previously made available on our website by contacting the City Clerk Department at the contact information below.
The Information Technology Department for the City of St. Cloud has the responsibility of providing computer and telecommunication services, application software development and support, and production services and training. Additional services include:
- Design, development and implementation of specialized applications, data, and databases citywide
- Development and maintenance of the city's core communication infrastructure including the local and wide area network
- Maintenance of file and application servers and network security, asset management, and software distribution
- Technical support for hardware and software
Our help desk program ensures high levels of support and training by utilizing the latest available technologies which provide our users with more efficient and cost-effective results. Services include:
- Deploying network equipment
- Installing software applications or upgrades
- Performing major and minor repairs
- Responding to calls for immediate technical assistance