Camps and School's Out Programs
Online-registration options are available, customers are advised that it may take up to one business day for activation. Customer assistance is available by calling 407-957-7243, Monday through Friday from 7 am to 5 pm. After regular business hours, customers may use our kiosk, located in the Civic Center lobby.
Day camp dates are based on the School District of Osceola County calendar. Camp hours are from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Registration for all camp programs is available online or by visiting the St. Cloud Civic Center, 3001-17th Street. Registration forms in the front office of the Civic Center must be signed by the parent or legal guardian in the presence of Parks and Recreation staff. The cost for day camp is $20 a day for Osceola County residents or $30 a day for non-Osceola County residents, per child,. The cost for weekly camps is $60 for the week for Osceola County residents or $70 for the week for non-Osceola County residents. Your child will need lunch and a snack for day camps. Breakfast and lunch will be provided for summer camp participants from the Osceola County School District. Please make sure that you clearly label your child's belongings.
DAY CAMPS - "SCHOOL'S OUT, FUN'S IN":
|June 6||July 1|
|June 7||July 2|
- June 6 through August 9.
- Camp will not be open on July 3, 4 and 5.
- Camp is available for ages 5 that have completed kindergarten through twelve years of age.
- Breakfast (for those in attendance at 9:00 a.m.) and lunch for camp participants will be provided from the Osceola County School District from June 17 to August 2.
- Children eleven and twelve years of age will also have to be signed into camp by an adult.
- To request a copy of the summer camp information packet and./or calendar, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For children 13 and 14 years of age.
- $55 a week per Osceola County resident; $75 a week for non-Osceola County residents
- 9:00-12:00 p.m.
- Drop off and pick up is at Peghorn Park located at 2101 Peghorn Way.
- Week 1 - Fishing, June 17 - June 21
- Week 2 - Games, July 8 - July 12
- Week 3 - Sports, July 22 - July 26
- Week 4 - Explorer, August 5 - August 9
Fees, dates and times are subject to change without notice.
For additional information, please call the Parks and Recreation Department at 407-957-7243.