- Extreme Sports Complex
Extreme Sports Complex
- Playground area
- Restroom facilities
- Skate park / inline street course
- Trick bike park
For details about the Extreme Sports Complex, please call (407) 957-7243.
2401 Peghorn Way
St. Cloud, FL 34769
The park is open daily from sunrise to sunset, unless otherwise posted.
- Use the skate park at your own risk. The facility is unsupervised and users assume all risks inherent with the use of them. Use of the facility may result in serious injury or death. The City of St. Cloud is not liable for any accident or injury to persons on the property resulting from the use of the skate park
- Helmets, elbow pads, knee pads and other additional safety equipment are strongly recommended
- Equipment is not to be moved by participants
- Throwing or dropping equipment in or on concrete and or on ramps is prohibited
- Profanity, fighting, reckless behavior, and/or improper conduct is prohibited
- Vandalism, destroying or defacing public property is prohibited
- Entering the skate park during closed hours is prohibited and will be treated as trespassing
- Tobacco, alcohol, weapons, and/or drugs is strictly prohibited in the skate park
- No littering: All trash goes in the trash receptacles
- Do not proceed down a ramp until it is clear of other riders
- Please respect the other participants using the facility. Keep in mind that the facility is for skaters of different skill levels and ages.
- Refrain from acting in any manner which may cause or contribute to death or injury to yourself or others.
- Act within the limits of your ability and the purpose and design of the equipment used.
- Maintain control of yourself and the equipment being used.
- Please report any damage to ramps, skating surface, or other maintenance issues to the Parks Staff at 407-957-7208
- The City of St. Cloud reserves the right to restrict entry to the facility and to ask individuals to leave the park if these guidelines are not followed or unsafe behavior is observed.
Florida State Statute
(7)(a) Any person who participates in or assists in skateboarding, inline skating, paintball, or freestyle or mountain and off-road bicycling assumes the known and unknown inherent risks in these activities irrespective of age, and is legally responsible for all damages, injury, or death to himself or herself or other persons or property which result from these activities. Any person who observes skateboarding, inline skating, paintball, or freestyle or mountain or off-road bicycling assumes the known and unknown inherent risks in these activities irrespective of age, and is legally responsible for all damages, injury, or death to himself or herself which result from these activities. A governmental entity that sponsors, allows, or permits skateboarding, inline skating, paintball, or freestyle or mountain or off-road bicycling on its property is not required to eliminate, alter, or control the inherent risks in these activities.