- Boat Slips
CITY OF ST CLOUD
1104 Lakeshore Blvd
St. Cloud, FL 34769
RESIDENT: Is anyone living within the corporate city limits of St. Cloud or owns a business in the corporate city limits of St. Cloud.
NON RESIDENT: is all others
January 1, April 1, July 1, October 1 Quarterly Dues
Resident Rate: $135.00 per quarter
Non Resident Rate: $202.50 per quarter
We have 143 Boat Slips in our Marina that range in size with a maximum slip size of 35’ in length.
• Water and Electric included
• Gated Entry Monitored by Security Cameras
• Lighted Docks
• Floating docks with aerators to circulated water flow
• All Boat must hold proof of insurance ($300,000. Liability)
• Must have current Florida Vessel Registration
• Security Deposit of $300.00 is collected at the contract signing
East lake Tohopekaliga often called East Lake Toho for short is located in central Florida south of Orlando. Covering a staggering 11,968 Florida Acres, East Lake Tohopekaliga is circular in shape with a diameter of 5 miles, making it the second largest lake in Osceola County behinds its larger sister lake, Lake Tohopekaliga. East Lake Toho is part of the Upper Kissimmee River Chain of Lakes, which comprise the headwaters of the entire Everglade system.
Three communities surround the lake: St. Cloud, Narcoossee and Runnymede.