WEBSITE ADA RENOVATION
The City of St. Cloud is committed to ensuring that all residents and visitors, including persons with disabilities, are able to access and use all of our services. We are continually seeking solutions to improve www.stcloud.org.
Please be advised that this website is currently under remediation to ensure accessibility to our disabled residents and visitors.
Should you encounter any inaccessible material or a barrier to the use of this website, please contact the City of St. Cloud at:
1300 9th Street
St. Cloud, FL 34769
While city documents are temporarily removed from the website to allow us time to review them for ADA compliance, you may make a public records request to inspect public records that were previously made available on our website by contacting the City Clerk Department at the contact information below.
Once the review has been completed and the documents and forms are remediated they will be reestablished on the website.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.
The City Manager is appointed by the City Council and is the chief administrative officer of the municipality. He is responsible to the City Council for all municipality affairs placed in his charge by or under the City Charter.
City Manager's Leadership Philosophy
- Leadership by intent.
- Communication - Be open, honest, and heedful at all times.
- Professionalism - Treat our citizens, council members, and each other with the utmost courtesy and respect at all times.
- Policy - Follow City policies, procedures, and processes.
- Transparency - Everything we do should be above reproach and be reflective of an open and honest government.
- Customer Service - Be nice, be professional, give our customers options, and solve problems at the lowest level of the organization.
Resources obtained via records request
- The City Strategic Plan and Vision Statements
- The City Manager's Biography
- The City Manager's powers and duties
- The City's Organizational Chart
- The Fiscal Year 2018/2019 Budget