***Phase 2 – Reopening***
The City of St. Cloud declared a local state of emergency on March 16, 2020. At this time, the City Manager’s Office is closed to the public, however, is
available by email email@example.com and by phone at 407-957-7300 from 8am to 5pm, Monday thru Friday, until further notice.
During the COVID19 pandemic, the City Manager and Deputy City Manager are available by virtual appointment upon request. Both will be working on location and teleworking as needed.
The City Manager’s Office shall continue to support the daily administration of the City’s operations while prioritizing our residents and employees safety and needs remotely. Daily coordination with Department Heads will continue to ensure that the City Charter, laws, ordinances and acts of council are enforced and executed as best to the city’s ability during this pandemic. Citizen and business assistance will remain a priority and contact will be maintained through telephone calls and emails for resolution and redirection of any city issues that arise.
The City Manager is appointed by the City Council and is the chief administrative officer of the municipality. He is responsible to the City Council for all municipality affairs placed in his charge by or under the City Charter.
City Manager’s Leadership Philosophy
- Leadership by intent.
- Communication - Be open, honest, and heedful at all times.
- Professionalism - Treat our citizens, council members, and each other with the utmost courtesy and respect at all times.
- Policy - Follow City policies, procedures, and processes.
- Transparency - Everything we do should be above reproach and be reflective of an open and honest government.
- Customer Service - Be nice, be professional, give our customers options, and solve problems at the lowest level of the organization.
Resources obtained via a records request
- The City Strategic Plan and Vision Statements
- The City Manager’s Biography
- The City’s Organizational Chart
- The Fiscal Year 2019/2020 Budget