The City Clerk’s Office is committed to providing accurate information; effective and efficient administrative support to the City Council, City Manager and City Attorney; to record, organize and manage all official actions that govern and regulate the operations of municipal government in accordance with statutes.
We are committed to ensuring open and free city elections in accordance with the law; maximizing access to municipal government through technology and personal assistance; and responding to the needs of city staff and the community in a fair, impartial and fiscally responsible manner. We strive to be an effective link between citizens, local governing bodies and other government agencies.
Florida Association of City Clerks featured City of St. Cloud City Clerk Linda Jaworski in a recent newsletter. View the FACC Member Spotlight (PDF).
- Read more about the duties of the City Clerk's office: Click here
- Boards and Committee information: Click here
- View the staff director for the City Clerk's Office: Click here
- For the Supervisor of Elections: Click here
- List of all City of St. Cloud staff: Click here
- Osceola County Property Appraisers: Click here
- For Courthouse related questions: Click here