Ron Riley Youth Basketball League
Registration starts October 5 and will remain open until full. Participants will be placed in age divisions according to their age on December 30, 2018.
- 5/6 and 7/8 year old leagues will be co-ed
- Teams are selected after the evaluation showcase on Saturday, November 3
- Evaluation showcase is held for ages 7 to 17 and is not mandatory but is encouraged.
- Players will be contacted by their coach after the teams are selected.
- Coaches will determine days and times of practices.
- Practices for those 7 years of age and older are held at the Civic Center Monday through Thursday beginning November 26
- Practice for those 5 and 6 years of age will be on Fridays from 6 p.m.-6:45 p.m. starting November 16
- Games are held at the Civic Center on Saturdays beginning December 8
- $60 per person for residents / $70 per person for non-residents
"Let's Kick it" Adult Co-Ed Kickball League
Registration starts October 8th and ends November 1st for the winter season.
- Cost: $275 per team
- Mandatory Captain's meeting will be held November 7 at 6:30 p.m. at the Civic Center
- Games will be held on Friday evenings at the Civic Center beginning November 16.
Friday Night Basketball
The parent or guardian MUST sign a waiver for the child to participate. Student IDs or another picture ID must be presented at the door.
Where: Civic Center, Gym B
Time: 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Ages: 10 to 15 years of age only
Futsal Terra (Indoor Soccer)
For additional information email George
Where: Civic Center, Gym A
When: Fridays 8:15 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Cost: $10 per session
Dates and times are subject to change without notice. For more information, please call the Parks and Recreation Department at 407-957-7243.