Other Information That May Be Helpful
After receiving your BTR and COU, it must be displayed conspicuously at your place of business and in such a manner as to be open to the view of the public and subject to inspection by all duly authorized officers of the City.
If your business transaction has an expiration date associated with it, it is your responsibility to ensure that your payment is made by that expiration date. Delays DO NOT warrant the reversal of late fees, as payments may also be made by other means, such as postal mail and walk-in during normal business hours.
- Osceola County Tax Collector: 407-742-4000
- Osceola County Zoning Department: 407-742-0200
- "IRS" Internal Revenue Service: 800-829-1040 or IRS
- Workers Compensation: 407-835-4407 or 850-413-1609
- Environmental Health Department: 407-742-8605
- Department of Business and Professional Regulation: 850-487-1395 or Department of Business and Professional Regulation
- Department of Revenue: 407-903-7350 or Department of Revenue
- US Small Business Association: 800-634-0245 or Small Business Association
- Department of State - Fictitious Names: 850-245-6058
- Department of State - Corporations: 850-245-6052
- Division of Hotels and Restaurants: 850-487-1395
- State Agriculture Department: 850-487-1395
- State Health Department: 850-487-1395
- Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco: 850-488-8284 or 407-245-4785
Please know that the material on this website is intended for general information purposes only. While it is current at the time of publication, changes to the City Code or State Law may invalidate some of this information. In the event of a conflict between this guide and the City Code, the City Code prevails. Not all possible applications of the Local Business Tax Receipt requirements are discussed. For clarification of your individual circumstances, please contact the Planning and Zoning Department at 407-957-8422 or email St. Cloud Business Licenses.