***St. Cloud Utilities is excited to announce that the Hickory Tree Reclaimed Water Main Extension Project is now underway. This project will add 1000’ of large diameter reclaimed water main pipe connecting two other large mains on Hickory Tree Road and forming a loop. This looping connection will help to increase reclaimed water flows and pressures in the northeast portion of the Utility Service Area. Materials and Equipment have begun to arrive on-site as of the week of June 17th. Pipe installation will begin the week of June 24th and the project is expected to be completed by the end of August.
Website ADA Renovation
The City of St. Cloud is committed to ensuring that all residents and visitors, including persons with disabilities, are able to access and use all of our services. We are continually seeking solutions to improve stcloud.org.
Please be advised that this website is currently under remediation to ensure accessibility to our disabled residents and visitors.
Should you encounter any inaccessible material or a barrier to the use of this website, please contact the City of St. Cloud at:
1300 9th Street
St. Cloud, FL 34769
While city documents are temporarily removed from the website to allow us time to review them for ADA compliance, you may make a public records request to inspect public records that were previously made available on our website by contacting the City Clerk Department at the contact information below.
Once the review has been completed and the documents and forms are remediated they will be reestablished on the website.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.
- Maintain and expand services in a manner that aids the city in achieving its broader objectives
- Plan and provide for safe and efficient traffic circulation
- Protect the City's assets by providing preventive maintenance and quality control on all public improvements
- Protect the environment and public safety, health, and well-being through regulatory activities and code compliance
- Provide cost-effective service in a friendly and efficient manner
- Serve the city residents with efficient and timely solid waste collection and disposal
Public Services Divisions
The Public Service Department is a multi-functional department consisting of the following divisions:
- Civil Engineering Division
- Environmental Utilities
- Solid Waste Division
- St. Cloud Utilities Customer Service Center
- Streets and Stormwater Division
- Traffic control Division
- Vehicle Maintenance Division