Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
CITY OF ST. CLOUD
DEVELOPMENT REVIEW COMMITTEE MINUTES
1300 9TH STREET, BUILDING A, 1ST FLOOR
THURSDAY, JANUARY 26, 2012, 2:00PM
CHAIRMAN: Jen Giannuzzi
SECRETARY: Nancy Medina
Corey Clough Betsy McCormick Chris Crowe Dennis Ragsdale
Robert Wood Dave Ennis Eric Van Tassel
1. Case # 12-70.01 ? Esprit Phase 2 & 3 (Jen Giannuzzi, Planner)
North and west of Friar?s Cove Road, East of Florida Turnpike
Planned Unit Development (PUD) Final Master Plan Revision
Applicant and agents: Don Hughey, Lance Bennett and Richard Rosello
The Development Review Committee (DRC) reviewed the conditions, recommendations and information and indicated to the applicant/agent that the project name and phase numbers would have to be discussed among Planning and Public Services to determine a decision and the applicant would be notified how to proceed with changes. Upon receipt of revised submittals adequately addressing all conclusions of the DRC the case will proceed through the approval process. Please review the following DRC comments.
JEN GIANNUZZI 407-957-7253
1. Please provide a cover sheet for identification purposes, with the title "Final Master Plan Revision".
2. Please indicate a tentative phasing schedule with projected build out in table format on the plans.
3. Provide an estimated removal date for the temporary access on lot 208 (Phase 5B), or provide a statement that it will be removed after completion of construction.
4. The name of the development and phase numbers on the submitted application and plans are inconsistent. Please revise the plans to reflect the correct development name as Esprit and begin the new proposed phasing with Phase 3. The following is a reference for the conversion of the old Friar?s Cove and new Esprit Phases.
5. Friar?s Cove Phase 4 = Esprit Phase 2
6. Friar?s Cove Phases 5 and 6 = Esprit Phase 3
PARKS & RECREATION
KIM DUFFY 407-957-7189
1. The Parks & Recreation Department does not have any comments, regarding this request, at this time.
SCHOOL DISTRICT OF OSCEOLA COUNTY
LORI WALL 407-518-2916
The School Capacity Report contained herein is provided as a planning tool for use by the public and reflects the capacity of the schools affected with the most current FTE enrollment and COFTE projections. Capacity is available District wide for all grade levels. A determination of capacity will be required for concurrency and is official only upon the submission of an Application for Capacity Determination and the receipt of a Capacity Response Letter issued by School District of Osceola County, FL.
BOB WOOD 407-957-7236
1. NO COMMENTS.
1. Sheet 46: Inverts on DS-205, DS-207 and DS-208 shown in the plans does not match the inverts in the calculations. Provide corrected inverts and/or calculations.
2. Phase 5A lots 273, 253, and 184 will not be able to be built during this phase if the roadway improvements are not completed to the property line.
3. Speed limits in proposed phases should be 25 mph to match the existing Main Rd and side streets, which are all currently posted as 25mph.
4. Add crosswalks to cross Main Street at Blvd C and at Blvd West and Blvd East intersections.
5. Sheet 45: Removal of existing CMP under Friar?s Cove Road due to failing, and replace per current codes.
6. Consider adding additional speed limit signs along Main Rd and side streets.
7. No cover sheets or general notes provided
8. Cross-sections noted on Sheet 13 and 14 were not provided.
9. All work on Friars Cove Rd. will require an Osceola County Right of Way Utilization permit. Please provide a copy of the Osceola County Right of Way Utilization permit to Public Service.
10. Please provide a copy of the SFWMD, FDEP water and FDEP wastewater permits to Public Services.
1. This project currently has a Certificate of Capacity for the development of 456 lots. Any increase in the number of dwelling units will require issuance of a new Certificate of Capacity. The Certificate of Capacity will remain valid as long as the originally approved construction plans are valid.
2. The current water, sewer and transportation impact fees are as following:
Water Impact = $2,558.84 per unit
Sewer Impact = $2,885.48 per unit
Transportation Impact = $7,492.00 per unit
3. The following reservation fees have been paid for this project and will be deducted from the per unit amount assessed at the time of permitting. That balance will be due prior to the issuance of water meters for the individual lots.
Water Reservation = $0
Sewer Reservation = $235.80
These estimated fees are for water and/or sewer impact only. Additional impact fees may be
assessed at the time of building permit issuance.
4. All impact fees are subject to change and will be adjusted based upon that which is approved as final by the DRC and those impact fee rates in place at the time of permitting.
5. For questions regarding the information contained herein, please contact Marty Hobbs, Impact Fee Coordinator, at (407) 957-7285 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
COREY CLOUGH 407-957-7222
1. A cover sheet will need to be added to include utility providers, phone numbers, etc.
2. Include reuse water stub outs for irrigation of common areas.
3. General note sheet and standard details will be required to be added to the plans.
4. Ensure that there are water, sewer and reuse service lines provided for every lot.
5. Lot 208- note why a sidewalk is going through the middle of this lot. Temporary?
6. Any changes in the Osceola County plans may alter these plans; an approved set will need to be submitted for review.
7. Proper restraints, using the restraint table in the standard details, will need to be utilized and noted on as builds.
1. Depending on phasing approval, an automatic flushing device may be required. There is currently one on Friars Cove Road by the Turnpike overpass, but depending on construction a second one may be required.
1. Utility sizing has been mentioned for change. There are not any mentions of this on the submitted drawing. Please indicate and submit appropriate hydraulics for this to be reviewed. Depending on results line changes could alter.
DAVE ENNIS 407-957-8484
1. Approval of this case will not cause an adverse affect on fire rescue department operations.
2. Case # 12-25.01 ? Dakota Avenue/6th Street Right of Way Abandonment
R-O-W locate4d at 6th Street between Dakota and California Avenue
Abandonment of right-of-way
Applicant: Jen Giannuzzi, City of St. Cloud
The DRC reviewed the conditions, recommendations and information and indicated to the applicant that the case would move forward with the approval process and will be placed on the next available Planning Commission agenda. Please review the following DRC comments.
Staff offers no objection to approval of the request for abandonment of the right-of-way, identified in the attachment to this memorandum report.
PARKS & RECREATION
OSCEOLA COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT
1. No Impact on Public Schools
1. A drainage and utility easement should remain over the extent of the abandoned right of way.
1. There is existing infrastructure running through the ROW. A Utility easement will be required over and include the entire portion of the ROW for future.
Approval of Minutes - January 26, 2012
Robert Wood provided a motion to approve the minutes for January 26, 2012. Dave Ennis provided the second to the motion. The vote was 8-0 with all members voting "aye".
ADJOURNMENT: 3:07 PM
If a person decides to appeal any decision made by the Committee/Board, with respect to any matter considered at such hearing/meeting, such person will need a record of the proceedings and that, for this purpose, such person may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based, and which record is not provided by the City of St. Cloud. (FS 286.0105) In accordance with the Americans With Disabilities Act, persons needing assistance to participate in any of these proceedings should contact the secretary/Clerk of the Committee/Board listed below, prior to the meeting (FS286.26) Nancy Medina, Development Officer/DRC Secretary; 1300 9th Street; St. Cloud, FL 34769; (407) 957-7255 or via email to email@example.com.
Jen Giannuzzi, Chairman Date
Nancy Medina, DRC Secretary Date
Dennis Ragsdale, AICP, Growth Mgt Services Admin Date