Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
CITY OF ST. CLOUD
DEVELOPMENT REVIEW COMMITTEE MINUTES
1300 9TH STREET, BUILDING A, 1ST FLOOR
THURSDAY, MAY 31, 2012, 2:00PM
CHAIRMAN: Michelle Orton
SECRETARY: Nancy Medina
Jen Giannuzzi Betsy McCormick Robert Wood
David Ennis Marty Hobbs Corey Clough
1. Case # 12-75.04
Fire Station # 32
Applicant/Agent: Mike Presby, Asst. Chief, City of St. Cloud; John Moody, Osceola Engineering, Inc.
JEN GIANNUZZI 407-957-7253
1. Please identify number of employees for parking calculation purposes.
2. Please note on Sheet C-05 when the temporary modular building will be removed.
3. Please include all permits required on the Cover sheet or remove the section entirely.
4. Please identify the height of the proposed building additions.
Mr. Moody acknowledged the conditions and will resubmit revised plans for staff to review.
SCHOOL DISTRICT OF OSCEOLA COUNTY
LORI WALL 407-518-2916
1. No impact on public schools
1. Original intent of the stormwater from the parking lot was to flow via a swale to the pond. Re-establish this path by including a storm inlet at the flume to capture the runoff and pipe to the pond.
1. Proposed downspouts for the additions and associated drainage were not included on the plan.
1. Additional comments may arise based on discussions during DRC, other reviewer?s comments and the review of responses from the applicant.
Ms. McCormick stated that the condition would be removed because the stormwater was in the conservation easement.
1. Temporary septic systems are not normally allowed for such intense usage. The purpose of the structure is full time housing for Fire Department?s ?on duty? staff. If allowed, permitting by the Osceola County Health Department will be required.
2. The plans do not indicate an intent to install an additional potable water meter or to upsize the existing service. Therefore, no additional water and sewer impact fees will be assessed at the time of permitting. Should that plan change and an additional or upsized meter be installed, water/sewer impact fees will need to be assessed and paid prior to installation of the new or upsized meter.
3. Due to the temporary nature of the modular structure, transportation impact fees will not be applicable. The additional square footage being added to the existing building is ancillary in nature and is not subject to additional transportation impact fees. Any future expansion that provides for an increase in manpower (i.e., living quarters) will require reassessment of that determination.
4. For questions regarding the information contained herein, please contact Marty Hobbs, Impact Fee Coordinator, at (407) 957-7285 or via email to email@example.com.
Mr. Moody will remove the temporary septic system from the resubmitted plans.
COREY CLOUGH 407-957-7222
1. It does show an isolation valve for the hydrant but is not called out, states to relocate hydrant to the 6' by 6' tee. Ensure the hydrant will have its own isolation valve.
2. The preferred method of connection of the sanitary line is a 6? by 4? wye and then constructed accordingly. If a fernco tapping saddle is being requested, show how it will be installed.
3. After construction is complete and modular is removed, properly abandon the temporary sanitary and water connections.
1. Ensure that the water and sewer connections will have proper clearance, make note if possible.
Mr. Moody acknowledged the conditions.
DAVE ENNIS 407-957-8484
1. Approval of this case will not cause an adverse affect on fire rescue department operations.
DAVE PIERSON 407-891-6771
1. No issues.
ADJOURNMENT: 2:12 PM
If a person decides to appeal any decision made by the Committee/Board, with respect to any matter considered at such hearing/meeting, such person will need a record of the proceedings and that, for this purpose, such person may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based, and which record is not provided by the City of St. Cloud. (FS 286.0105) In accordance with the Americans With Disabilities Act, persons needing assistance to participate in any of these proceedings should contact the secretary/Clerk of the Committee/Board listed below, prior to the meeting (FS286.26) Nancy Medina, Development Officer/DRC Secretary; 1300 9th Street; St. Cloud, FL 34769; (407) 957-7255 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Michelle Orton, Chairman Date
Nancy Medina, DRC Secretary Date
Dennis Ragsdale, AICP, Growth Mgt Services Admin Date