Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
CITY OF ST. CLOUD
DEVELOPMENT REVIEW COMMITTEE MINUTES
1300 9TH STREET, BUILDING A, 1ST FLOOR
THURSDAY, JUNE 14, 2012, 2:00PM
CHAIRMAN: Jen Giannuzzi
SECRETARY: Nancy Medina
Betsy McCormick Corey Clough Marty Hobbs David Ennis
1. Case # 12-76.05 - OUC Fleet Service Building
South side of 17th Street, west of Budinger Avenue
Mini Site Plan
Applicant: Steve Adkins
PLANNING & ZONING
JEN GIANNUZZI 407-957-7253
The Land Development Code (LDC) outlines the requirements for changes to existing development under
Section 4.2.4.B. In reviewing the proposed Mini Site Plan pursuant to these regulations, the following has been
1. Please show or indicate the full extent of the parcel.
2. Identify building setback lines.
3. Identify the height of the two fences on the site plan.
4. Identify the existing parking spaces.
Mr. Adkins acknowledged the conditions and will resubmit revised plans for staff to review.
1. Plans do not indicate upgrading or installation of water and sewer services to the structure which would require assessment of additional tap and impact fees.
2. Plans do not indicate an increase in structure square footage. Therefore no additional transportation impact fees are applicable.
3. For questions regarding the information contained herein, please contact Marty Hobbs, Impact Fee Coordinator, at (407) 957-7285 or via email to email@example.com.
COREY CLOUGH 407-957-7222
1. There is a sewer manhole located in the proposed gated area; we will need access to this beyond normal working hours, also try to keep vehicles parked over this for long periods of time in case emergency access is needed.
2. Ensure all spilled oil is contained properly
Mr. Adkins acknowledged the conditions and will provide a double lock for the gate.
1. The proposed fences shall not block the existing drainage patterns for the site.
2. The proposed gates noted in the description of work need to be located on the plan view for the site.
3. Is the proposed fence on the west side of the building going to affect the drive aisle (internal vehicular circulation) on the site? Please include the parking spaces and drive aisles, including dimensions, on the plan.
4. The location of the fences needs to be shown with reference to the existing utilities and storm water structures on the site.
5. Is there a dumpster located on the site? If so, please add the location of the dumpster on the plan.
6. What is proposed to be contained within the fence on the west side?
7. Include any existing sidewalks on the plan.
1. Additional comments may arise based on discussions during DRC, other reviewer?s comments and the review of responses from the applicant.
Mr. Adkins acknowledged the conditions and will submit larger drawings, to scale, showing all details.
DAVE ENNIS 407-957-8484
1. A knox pad lock will be required on the west gate.
2. A knox key switch will be required on the east gate. (This gate is not shown on the plans but has been changed.)
3. The tank will have to be registered with Osceola County Environmental Department.
1. Padlock #3770 key switch# 3502 can be ordered at www.knoxbox.com or 1-800-552-5669.
Mr. Adkins spoke with Mr. Ennis prior to the meeting and acknowledged the conditions.
DAVE PIERSON 407-891-6771
1. No issues.
ADJOURNMENT: 2:16 PM
If a person decides to appeal any decision made by the Committee/Board, with respect to any matter considered at such hearing/meeting, such person will need a record of the proceedings and that, for this purpose, such person may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based, and which record is not provided by the City of St. Cloud. (FS 286.0105) In accordance with the Americans With Disabilities Act, persons needing assistance to participate in any of these proceedings should contact the secretary/Clerk of the Committee/Board listed below, prior to the meeting (FS286.26) Nancy Medina, Development Coordinator/DRC Secretary; 1300 9th Street; St. Cloud, FL 34769; (407) 957-7255 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jen Giannuzzi, Chairman Date
Nancy Medina, DRC Secretary Date
Dennis Ragsdale, AICP, Growth Mgt Services Admin Date