See an infrastructure issue or have a Public Works concern?
Use the link to Report a Concern
- Maintain and expand services in a manner that aids the city in achieving its broader objectives
- Plan and provide for safe and efficient traffic circulation
- Protect the City’s assets by providing preventive maintenance and quality control on all public improvements
- Protect the environment and public safety, health, and well-being through regulatory activities and code compliance
- Provide cost-effective service in a friendly and efficient manner
- Serve the city residents with efficient and timely solid waste collection and disposal
Public Works Divisions
- Civil Engineering Division
- Solid Waste
- Streets and Stormwater Division
- Traffic Control Division
- Vehicle Maintenance Division
SERVICES UPDATE DURING COVID-19
SOLID WASTE & RECYCLING
Pickups are occurring on normally scheduled days and residents are reminded to have bins at the curb before 7 am on the day of collection.
The City of St. Cloud Transfer Station is operating on normally scheduled days and hours.
As of April 6, 2020 the City of St. Cloud Transfer Station will temporary not accept cash payments. All major credit cards will continue to be accepted as well as billing to established customer accounts. See Transfer Station Cashless Notice for more information.
Inspections by the City of St. Cloud Engineering Division will continue as normal with City staff following the recommended guidelines for social distancing from the CDC.
The Engineering Division will continue to accept, process, and issue Right-of-Way permits, Notice to Proceed, and Certificate of Completion by e-mail. Hard copy Right-of Way permit applications and associated materials can be mailed to the Public Works Department for processing. Please call 407-957-7269 with any questions related to these items.
Traffic Control, Streets AND STORMWATER
Preventative maintenance and inspections of the City maintained infrastructure systems continues. Please report any issues to traffic control devices, signage, street, or stormwater system to customer service at 407-957-7344 or utilizing the following link REPORT A CONCERN.