- COVID-19 Info
The Florida Department of Health (FDOH) is working closely with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to monitor the current outbreak. The most up-to-date resource is through the CDC and FDOH websites and social media accounts. Here you will find new information, frequently asked questions and the current status of cases nationwide.
As a city, we remain in constant contact with the County and State Departments of Health regarding updates and the latest direction. We will continue to monitor and work closely with these agencies and other regional, state and federal agencies to keep you updated via this web page and the City’s social media outlets: Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
For more information you may also refer to:
We’ve Opened Safely initiative
The City of St. Cloud is committed to the health of its residents and visitors. The State of Florida Surgeon General issued a Declaration of Public Health Emergency for the State of Florida as a result of multiple patients having tested presumptively positive for COVID-19 in our state.
In an effort to keep you informed, we highly encourage you to review the health recommendations of the CDC. These precautions are the same that you should be taking during any cold and flu season:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.