Public Information Office
WEBSITE ADA RENOVATION
The City of St. Cloud is committed to ensuring that all residents and visitors, including persons with disabilities, are able to access and use all of our services. We are continually seeking solutions to improve www.stcloud.org.
Please be advised that this website is currently under remediation to ensure accessibility to our disabled residents and visitors.
Should you encounter any inaccessible material or a barrier to the use of this website, please contact the City of St. Cloud at:
1300 9th Street
St. Cloud, FL 34769
While city documents are temporarily removed from the website to allow us time to review them for ADA compliance, you may make a public records request to inspect public records that were previously made available on our website by contacting the City Clerk Department at the contact information below.
Once the review has been completed and the documents and forms are remediated they will be reestablished on the website.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.
To help increase public awareness of the City of St. Cloud (municipality) via internal and external communications, press releases, employee and public newsletters, marketing and advertisements, social media and this official municipal website.
- Assist officials and staff in communicating the city government's goals and activities to the public
- Media relations
- Plan, coordinate and provide professional public relations services to municipal staff
- Lead marketing campaigns and advertisement projects
- Produce and publish weekly employee newsletter, as well as the municipality's monthly newsletter, Dateline
- Assist with special projects, intergovernmental programs and special events
- Manage city's multimedia efforts